Equiva Partners seeks a Registered Nurse (RN), Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS), or Nurse Practitioner (NP) to provide PASRR (Preadmission Screening and Resident Review) assessments in Ohio counties. The PASRR Assessor will administer assessments on an as-needed, contractual basis.
Due to COVID-19, screenings are currently being conducted over the phone. This is an Independent Contractor position with a flexible/self-scheduled work requirement. The PASRR Assessor is compensated for each completed assessment submitted.
- Ensures accurate PASRR Level II reviews through accurate clinical assessment of the patient, relevant records, and collateral sources of individuals with suspected or confirmed mental illness to determine the presence of a Serious Mental Illness.
- Ensures accurate PASRR review completion by determining appropriate level of care based on the patient’s physical, behavioral, and psychological functioning.
- Registered Nurse (RN), Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS), or Nurse Practitioner (NP) under clinical supervision as outlined in the State of Ohio’s Licensure Regulations with a minimum of 2 years of behavioral health experience.
- To administer dual assessments (combination of a mental health diagnosis and an intellectual developmental disability); in addition to having one of the above Ohio licenses, professionals must have a minimum of two years of behavioral health experience AND one year of experience working with individuals with an intellectual/developmental disability.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Equiva Partners is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.