Equiva Partners is searching for a high-energy Account Executive who can recognize opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting partnerships. With their extensive service knowledge and understanding of industry trends, Account Executives will communicate directly with clients and prospects, understand their individual needs, and recommend services that maximize value. Account Executives may also assist in developing sales strategies and establishing quotas. You should be an adaptable, knowledgeable, and multi-tasker with strong computer and communication skills.
Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Providing support for clients by learning about and satisfying their needs.
- Making cold calls or reaching out to prospects.
- Following up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met.
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of services to prospects.
- Compiling and analyzing data to find trends.
- Developing sales strategies and setting quotas.
- Staying current on company offerings and industry trends.
- Maintaining a database of contact information.
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal stakeholders to create a better customer experience.
- Handling complaints and negotiations.
Account Executive Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Additional education or experience may be preferred.
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of company offerings and IT industry trends.
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
- Strong time management skills.
- Computer skills, especially MS Office and CRM software.
Equiva Partners is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.