Careers at Equiva Partners
Join Our Team
We are looking for team-oriented and career-focused individuals that are highly motivated to create the best experience and results for our clients.
As an Equiva Partners employee you will be eligible for comprehensive benefits. These benefits include Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage. We also offer company paid Life Insurance.
Current Available Positions
Click here to email your Resume to Equiva Partners.
Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Providing support for clients by learning about and satisfying their needs.
- Making cold calls or reaching out to prospects.
- Following up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met.
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of services to prospects.
- Compiling and analyzing data to find trends.
- Developing sales strategies and setting quotas.
- Staying current on company offerings and industry trends.
- Maintaining a database of contact information.
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal stakeholders to create a better customer experience.
- Handling complaints and negotiations.
Account Executive Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Additional education or experience may be preferred.
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of company offerings and IT industry trends.
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
- Strong time management skills.
- Computer skills, especially MS Office and CRM software.
Equiva Partners is searching for a high-energy Account Executive who can recognize opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting partnerships. With their extensive service knowledge and understanding...
We Are Positioned Where People & Technology Converge
“Our mission is to collaborate with customers and develop strategic business partnerships to provide quality Information Technology solutions to meet customer needs and exceed expectations.”